Thanks to Mackin and Scholastic Bookfairs for the traveling book sets.
Click on the Logos to go to them and order the books. Email ccbaward@gmail for information.
2023 CCBA Nomination Guidelines
- Nominated books must be currently in print and published in the five years preceding the award year.
- Only one title per author will be included in each year's ballot.
- Last year's WINNING authors are not eligible this year.
- Books previously nominated are not eligible for nomination in following years.
- A book title nominated by more that one school or library will be considered more heavily for inclusion in the final list.
- Books based on movies, television shows, toys, video games, or apps are not eligible for nominations unless the book preceded the production.
- The author of a nominated book must be a living author.
- Caldecott and Newbery Award books are not eligible. Honor books are eligible.
- Once a book in a series has won, all other books in that series by that author will not be eligible for nomination.
- Children may vote for one picture book and one junior book provided they have read a minimum of three books in each category.
- Submit the top 20 BOOK TITLES NOMINATED by children with the TOTAL nominations for each book to the CCBA Committee by March 1, 2022.
- PLEASE be sure to put the number of students who nominated the book.