Jonathan Stutzman and Heather Fox
Colorado Children's Book Award 2020 Winners
Click on the CCBA Logo to return to
CCIRA Informing, Inspiring and Innovating
Literacy in Colorado
Thanks to Mackin and Scholastic Bookfairs for the traveling book sets.
Click on the Logos to go to them and order the books. Email ccbaward@gmail for information.
2023 CCBA Nomination Guidelines
- Nominated books must be currently in print and published in the five years preceding the award year.
- Only one title per author will be included in each year's ballot.
- Last year's WINNING authors are not eligible this year.
- Books previously nominated are not eligible for nomination in following years.
- A book title nominated by more that one school or library will be considered more heavily for inclusion in the final list.
- Books based on movies, television shows, toys, video games, or apps are not eligible for nominations unless the book preceded the production.
- The author of a nominated book must be a living author.
- Caldecott and Newbery Award books are not eligible. Honor books are eligible.
- Once a book in a series has won, all other books in that series by that author will not be eligible for nomination.
- Children may vote for one picture book and one junior book provided they have read a minimum of three books in each category.
- Submit the top 20 BOOK TITLES NOMINATED by children with the TOTAL nominations for each book to the CCBA Committee by March 1, 2022.
- PLEASE be sure to put the number of students who nominated the book.